Review Detail

Reviewed by |
Overall rating 
Shipping Time 
Customer Support 
Buying Experience 

Satisfied Buyer here.

I am a first time buyer with SilverTowne. I am normally a JM Bullion buyer. However JM Bullion does not engrave silver rounds. I placed an order for a 25th Anniversary Silver Round to be engraved on 2-5-17 (Sunday) in hopes to have it by 2-15-17. I called on 2-6-17 to inquire as to whether or not that would be sufficient time to have my order to me on time. The lady I spoke to on the phone said it should be sufficient time to have my order by 2-15-17. My order was shipped 3 days later. I was notified that I could follow the tracking info in a separate email. My package did indeed make it on time as promised. I was pleased with the service that SilverTowne provided. The only thing I didn't care for was the fact that I had to sign with UPS for a $104 order. I could see if I placed a very large order. I am glad I was here when UPS came by and that I didn't miss them. Overall, I am pleased with SilverTowne. They delivered on their word. I would probably use them again. Thank you SilverTowne.

Customer's Experience

Would you recommend this dealer?
Did you receive your order?
Total amount spent?
$100 - $1000
Was this review helpful?