Dealer
Reviewed by |
Overall rating 

Price 

Shipping Time 

Customer Support 

Buying Experience 

Hanging Up on a Client

Wednesday November 23, 2016 @ +/- 3pm. Called JM Bullion to inquire about Next Day Air Free Upgrade for a 1oz. Gold Buffalo Coin. Since it was no longer advertised on their web page, I thought I'd call. Well, when I called, a male rep answered the phone, did his canned greeting speech. When I asked about whether Next Day Air Free Upgrade might still be available, he stammered a little as if he was distracted from something, and said (and I quote!) "Yeah, if you spend a $1000 or more, you can get that". Then, he hung up the phone. Just like that!
So, I bought a 1oz Gold Buffalo Coin from Modern Coin Mart for $30 less than JM Bullion the same day. I sent JMB a message explaining my unhappiness, since I have purchased 4 Gold 1 oz Coins from them last year alone. I attached my receipt for the purchase to show them I did purchase the coin, just not from them. Their rep never gave me nor offered the chance to place an order! Who trains these rep???? Today, November 29, 2016 I purchased a 1oz Gold Eagle from Modern Coin Mart for $35 less than JMB, and again sent them the receipt showing the purchase and another order they lost from a rep who decided to hang up on a long time client.
I write this because they have shown that they do not take care of clients, and still today they have not answered any e-mails, with the exception that I could send the product back if I wasn't happy!!!

Modern Coin Mart called me Monday after Thanksgiving to thank me for the order. Nothing but crickets from JM Bullion.

They used to be a good outfit about 5 years ago. But, seems they are growing a bit too big for their britches, and will start to lose regular buying clients, like me, who have decided to walk away from this company.

Customer's Experience

Would you recommend this dealer?
No
Did you receive your order?
Yes
Total amount spent?
$100 - $1000
Was this review helpful? 

Comments

Ordering