Dealer
Reviewed by |
Overall rating 

Price 

Shipping Time 

Customer Support 

Buying Experience 

Terrible

I purchased a gold bar and some silver coins. They make you go through paypal if using credit.
The website said my purchase wasn't complete despite finishing all of the information and paying. I called customer service - who sounded very confused - said i would get an email receipt. I got two emails - one from paypal and one from Norton guaranteeing my purchase. After not receiving anything for a week, i called back. They said they had no record of me ever placing an order, could find nothing, and did nothing to help - as if they were powerless to care or help. I then called Paypal after seeing i had indeed been charged on my card, and they said the payment was sent to JMBullion. I called JM back and they couldn't find my order by tracking the paypal either. The company feels like a scam - and maybe i just didn't order enough to be worth their while - as others have said - maybe the prices went up and they wanted me to re buy. I do not plan to use or trust this company. At the very least, they don't train customer service to care and they do not do much to retain customers or keep up with their orders.
Very mixed reviews.

Customer's Experience

Would you recommend this dealer?
No
Did you receive your order?
No
Total amount spent?
$100 - $1000
Was this review helpful? 

Comments

Ordering