Dealer
Reviewed by |
Overall rating 

Price 

Shipping Time 

Customer Support 

Buying Experience 

Phone support/customer service is a mess

I have made several purchases with no issues, but the last 3 have been problematic. Some of the support people are clueless. They say orders have shipped when they have not and can't seem to take down an address properly without issues and get flustered when asked to add more than 3 lines for the address, such as a floor number or extra information so you will actually receive your package. Making shipping changes seems to be an issue as well since switching from usps to ups must make their computer systems freak out or something. Lots of drama.

They say one of my orders was to be signed for but it got left on my front porch. The order was in excess of $8000. I dont live in a great neighborhood. When I mentioned it they just blame the carrier and don't want anything to do with it. I understand, but at least pretend a little like you care. $8000 may not be a big deal to you but it took me a while to make. When I ask about liability and speaking to someone who can explain how that works when packages are left in error I get the cold shoulder or no solid answer at all. They don't want to deal with it. You are a number in the system and they want to keep it moving.

Be careful as they don't seem to want to take responsibility for major issues that involve expensive investments. If you want to take your chances they do have decent prices, but hopefully you can get by without interacting with their people, as clearly they are not their best asset.

Customer's Experience

Would you recommend this dealer?
No
Did you receive your order?
Yes
Total amount spent?
$5000 - $10000
Was this review helpful? 

Comments

Ordering