Dealer
Reviewed by |
Overall rating 

Price 

Shipping Time 

Customer Support 

Buying Experience 

These Guys Operate in a different Universe

There is nothing, and I mean NOTHING, bad I can write about this precious metals dealer. The only thing I don't like has nothing to do with the the way they do business: I have to pay tax on any order under $1500 (CA state law).

I was in a jam last year and needed 6 Austrian Philharmonic 1oz silver coins. I called 4 different dealers and asked if they could ship my order out that day (it was close to 4pm). All the dealers said no. I called BGASC and they said yes!! I live only 7 miles from them, but they don't have a bricks & mortar store, they're online only, but they busted their behinds and got my order shipped that day. I received my coins THE VERY NEXT DAY!!! They were exactly what was advertised and the price was very reasonable.

They have grown over the past year, since I made my first purchase, and now sell many more types of coins and bars then when I first found them online.

Bottom Line: You will not be disappointed if you purchase from BGASC and they really do have AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE. They actually practice what they preach.
Great company - Great Service - Competitive Pricing!

Customer's Experience

Would you recommend this dealer?
Yes
Did you receive your order?
Yes
Total amount spent?
$1000 - $5000
Was this review helpful? 

Comments

Ordering