Dealer
Reviewed by |
Overall rating 

Price 

Shipping Time 

Customer Support 

Buying Experience 

Great for Poured Silver!

I've ordered more from APMEX than any other dealer in the last couple months, primarily for their diverse selection of poured silver, which I've fallen in love with lately. They have the best online selection of poured silver I've found anywhere and carry more mints than any other dealer. Their pricing, specifically for poured silver, is very good, considering the markup that the mints themselves place on poured silver. It's been a blast getting stuff from APMEX, and their shipping time is quite good. As for gold and silver coins and bars, which are closer to commodities than poured silver, APMEX's pricing is average at best. I haven't found much reason to get coins or bars from them, though I did order one each of a 5-ounce and a 10-ounce PAMP Suisse silver bar because I could hardly find them elsewhere. Their inventory is very diverse and fairly thorough for an online dealer. For poured silver...none better. For everything else, they're competitive but not the best. That said, I've never had a problem with their customer service or the quality of their products.

Customer's Experience

Would you recommend this dealer?
Yes
Did you receive your order?
Yes
Total amount spent?
$5000 - $10000
Was this review helpful? 

Comments

Ordering