Dealer
Reviewed by |
Overall rating 

Price 

Shipping Time 

Customer Support 

Buying Experience 

BEWARE

BEWARE! These guys will advertise coins they do not have in stock! You will eventually get your coins but you may be given a ship date that does not materialize only to find out they do not have in stock what you ordered. You will then have another 2 week or more delay before you get your items. In my 3rd order from them I ordered 5 $100 face value bags of silver coins. I realize you will get 3-10 dateless standing liberty quarters in these - which is fine-However when they advertise approximately 71.5 ounces of silver in a bag and you get 81 slick dateless standing liberty quarters and the bag is only 68.2 ounces- that is UNACCEPTABLE! I called customer service to ask if they could send a few more quarters to make it closer to 71.5 ounces--Mind you I had spent over 10K with this place in 10 weeks---When asked if the bag had $100 face value in it and I responded yes- -- I was flat out told NO! Nothing they could do for me! Fine way to send a 10K plus customer who was going to spend another 40-70K with them packing! BEWARE- I have found a much better place to do business!

Customer's Experience

Would you recommend this dealer?
No
Did you receive your order?
Yes
Total amount spent?
$10000+
Was this review helpful? 

Comments

Ordering